Mar 1, 2008

Tag game

I've been tagged by tirah..
8 randam facts about me????

NO.1 : I'm full of passion + self motivated person...
zura,sure ko igt insiden nih..BANG,SIRAP SATU!..HAHAHA :p

NO.2 : I've a strong instinct..believe it or not..at first I was hardly to believe this..some kind of things like six sense..hehehe..very creepy

NO.3 : I love cooking + I can cook very well..cewah :)

NO.4 : I'm petite + under normal BMI...size does'nt matter...haha

NO.5 : I cannot stand eating spicy food..that's the reason why I love chinese food...but the only spicy things that I can stand wif is...black pepper

NO.6 : My teeth...byk yg berterabur,tak tersusun..huhu..I need to wear bracess sooner or later :p

NO.7 : Sleep is one of 'my theraphy' besides shopping...LOL

NO.8 : I'm fierce person too...kenapa? tak percaya ka? but easily get crying...ratu air mata..

no,who I want to tag??? :- hafsah - sofa - zura & you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha..november girl always have a strong instinct.

:)

Fathiyah said...

athirah : ye btl :) hehe

azuradaud said...

alamak fathiyah..ko tag aku ke?aku tak buat pon assignment ko..takpe la eh..BANG..SIRAP SATU...haha..rindu giler kat KAREB aku yg sorg ni..i really need your advise...bout what???hmmm bout everything

Fathiyah said...

azuradaud : aku tau hang bz..takpelah..small matter je..sj nak buat kuiz uji minda..hahaha..advice??insyallah,ape yg blh tlg,aku tlg..mcm kaunselor plak..wakaka