May 14, 2012

Entering 3 Series

Oh...it's not me. I'm still young (at heart) ngehehe =p

This entry is special dedicated for MOH. It's supposed to be post 3weeks ago. But then...I'm forgotten. heeheee...

Alhamdullilah, my husband has entered his 3 series age on 26 April. I've got a tonne of ideas to celebrate his birthday. After considered a few things, I made my mind to choose between these two plans.

Plan A. Mak berangan nak masak & having a candlelight dinner. But Nuha was not giving a good cooperation to mama at all. She was moody for the whole day. Entah kenapa la...Plan A failed. hehehe

We move to Plan B which is bought a cake. hahaha. What a shame. Well, at least I tried my best to make a surprise for him. hihihi... I've got to bring Nuha along with me to buy the cake. All the way to cake shop, Nuha was mengamuk sakan. Letih mak. huhu. It's ok. What most important is, my Plan B success!

Later on weekend, we had our lunch at Sahara Tent as his birthday treat. Now asyik gila makan nasi arab. 1plate each. No share share ye. hahaha =)
Happy 30th Birthday Ayah!
We love you so much. Thanks for being a great husband & father =)
Xoxo
Mama & Nuha

No comments: