Jan 16, 2013

Moving Forward, Looking Back

Salam to all.

Alhamdullilah, I'm sihat-sihat saja. All this while I've been so buzy with works that keep me away from blogging. Rindu nak blogging like dulu-dulu but my life has been fully occupied with so many things. Writing mood terus takda. Mati idea ;p

Here's a bit flash back of what you have been missing for a few months. Insyallah, kalau rajin nanti I make each entry for these. Tak promise ye.
Jalan-jalan Melaka 

Last twenties yo! 

 Selamat Pengantin Baru Syafiq & Fyza (BIL)

4 comments:

KAK RAINBOW said...

makin berseri awak

Anonymous said...

mama yang comel ;
Assalamuailakum. Your blogs is awesome.Done follow you.Be friend with me.hehe :heart:
hehe anak pun comel lah !!

love,
me.

:)

Unknown said...

lama xdengau khabar awak fathi

Fathiyah said...

Nurul : Photo edit tuh. Real life muka kusam & pucat je. hehe

Ifah : Waalaikumsalam. Thank you Ifah :)

Maria : takde mood nak update blog la awak. malas sebenarnye. alasan. hehe